Sonical.ly 2 is the sequel and next level up from Sonical.ly 1.
Sonical.ly teaches children the process of creation by helping them draw inspiration from the reality that surrounds them. This is accomplished through a holistic music composition program where they learn to reflect within themselves and use what they find to make their own music combining sound, rhythm, melody and lyrics into the formation of a song. All of this is accomplished using the latest in music production software and technology.
Children stay engaged through an exciting Superhero narrative that make Sonical.ly more than a music class, but a true interactive experience.
Story Synopsis: The children have defeated Dr. Sylento and his Sound Killers, but it is revealed that he was not the true leader of the Island of Silence. There are 2 more bosses who would like to be rid of all sound in the world. The 2ndboss goes by the name of DJ Mugger. He is disappointed with Dr. Sylento’s incompetence and has decided to take matters into his own hands, with the help of his underlings. It is the children’s job to learn new music composition skills and defeat DJ Mugger and his crew.
By the end of the course, students will be expected to be able, at a minimum, to do the following:
· Understand the basic elements of sequencing and sampling sound
· Understand the basic elements of sequencing rhythm
· Understand the basic elements of sequencing melody
· Understand the basic elements of writing lyrics in sentences
· Understand how to produce a song
· How to use our feelings and thoughts as tools for creative outcomes
· How to appreciate music and art
· How to overcome adversity
· How to stay motivated through focus
· How to apply the basic fundamentals of commerce & financial literacy (Children earn participation dollars in class. (They participate in
counting, making deposits and withdrawals at the Sonical.ly bank. At the end of the program, they can also purchase items at the Sonical.ly Market with that money earned.)
· Basic understanding of music composition software
· Basic understanding of the process of sound recording
· Basic understanding of music performance
· Basic understanding of commerce and financial literacy
· Increased Self Esteem
· Increased Self Respect
· Increased Social Literacy
· Increased Resilience
· A self-composed creative audio masterpiece
Children must have completed Sonical.ly 1 to take this camp.
Join in, get tickets now!
For More Information Call 8341-0509